This page informs you of our policy regarding the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of your data when you use https://bookquotesblog.com (the "Blog").
By using the Blog, you agree to the collection, use, transfer, and disclosure of the above data in accordance with this policy.
We may collect data about how the Blog is accessed and used. This may include data such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, and other data of such nature.
We may also use the services of certain external vendors and include their files / scripts in our pages. These external websites may also track data and set cookies as may be needed by them to perform their service.
At present, we use the following external services on our blog:
- Google Analytics - Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Google Adsense - Google AdSense is a program run by Google through which website publishers serve advertisements that are targeted to the site content and audience. You may opt out of personalized advertising by visiting www.aboutads.info.
We may use the collected data for various purposes, including but not limited to the following:
- To provide and maintain the Blog
- To provide analysis so that we can improve the Blog
- To monitor the usage of the Blog
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
We may transfer and maintain the data on computers that may be located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
We may disclose the data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Blog
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Blog or the public
- To protect against legal liability
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any external site.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.